I, Rick Palmore, personally commit to the following:
- to advocate at Dentons for changes to the firm’s systems and practices (specifically including work allocation, review protocols, promotions and appointments and compensation) to address systemic impediments to diversity and inclusion;
- to advocate at Dentons for specific commitments for D&I hiring (law school and lateral), promotions and leadership positions;
- to mentor and advocate for at least two African American lawyers at Dentons;
- to mentor and coach a small cohort of LCLD Fellows/Alumni;
- to contribute from my personal funds $10,000 to LCLD for the development and implementation in 2020 and 2021 of a program targeted at eliminating systemic D&I impediments in Big Law and to contribute from my personal funds $10,000 to LCLD for general use;
- to use my voice to publicly advocate for material, systemic change to address the systemic D&I impediments in Big Law.