I, Chris Agrawal, personally commit to the following:
- Adopt a mindset that there is always room for personal growth in being more understanding and inclusive of diverse viewpoints.
- Regularly solicit input from voices throughout our organization that are diverse in terms of background, role, and location. And, listen to that input to learn, not just to respond.
- Instill the value and importance of DEI in our leadership as key to our identity, culture, and brand.
- Lead by example. Not just supporting DEI initiatives, but championing and participating in them myself.
- Ensure that diversity and inclusion are considered in every major decision of the firm.
- Empower our firm’s DEI committee to implement the organizational changes they believe would make our workplace more diverse, inclusive, and equitable.
- Ensure that our entire firm supports and engages with our DEI committee by regularly convening our entire team to learn about and discuss DEI issues.
- Strive to level the playing field on various fronts to deliver a more rewarding and inclusive work experience for all of our team members.
- Elevate the voices of team members from underrepresented groups in hiring, promotion, review, and work-related decisions.
- Periodically solicit anonymous feedback from our team. Meet with the rest of our firm’s leadership to consider policy changes.
- Support all of our team members, especially those from underrepresented groups with resources so they may pursue professional growth opportunities inside and outside of the firm.
- Endeavor to remain one of the most diverse law firms in the country.