Temperaments & Teamwork | Alumni Virtual Workshop
LCLD Alumni, join us on Tuesday, December 12 from 12 PM to 1:15 PM ET with Tracy Spears for a highly interactive session that will have you rethink how you approach different people in your professional (and personal) ecosystem. You have likely taken your share of personality assessments but this one is different. You will leave the session with a new vocabulary and appreciation of how individuals work effectively as a team and it will have you thinking more about who you aren’t, rather than who you are.
A few takeaways from the session include:
- A blueprint on how to leverage the temperaments in decision making
- A shortcut to creating better personal and professional connections
- A strategy to overcome your personal blind spots
- A personal relationship strategy map
Viewing Parties: For those in Miami and Detroit, we’re excited to offer the option to participate in dedicated viewing parties! Connect with fellow alumni in your city to enhance the workshop experience. Details for the viewing parties are as follows:
Miami Viewing Party:
- Location: 333 S.E. 2nd Avenue | Suite 4400 | Miami, FL 33131
- Please register here
- Special thanks are extended to Greenberg Traurig for graciously hosting.
Detroit Viewing Party:
- Location: Howard & Howard Attorneys PLLC | 450 W. 4th St. | Royal Oak, MI 48067
- Please Register here
- Gratitude also goes to Howard & Howard Attorneys PLLC for their generous hosting.
Tracy is an internationally sought-after keynote speaker, TEDx speaker, author, advocate, host of the podcast “Shift Out Loud” and the Founder of the Exceptional Leaders Lab. Her organization specializes in developing leaders, inspiring teamwork, and creating inclusive cultures.
Tracy has written extensively about the many lessons she learned while spending over 25 years in the corporate world. Those lessons can be found in her best-selling books, “What Exceptional Leaders Know” and “The Exceptional Leaders Playbook” and provide much of the content utilized in the workshops and keynotes she delivers globally. Tracy’s energetic and interactive approach has helped leaders and aspiring leaders all over the world improve their leadership skills, communication, and understanding of how people and organizations succeed.
On a personal note, she is a graduate of the University of Oklahoma and earned her college degree through a softball scholarship. She was also a member of the U.S. National Softball Team and competed in the U.S Olympic Sports Festival.