Leaders at the Front: Diversity and the SCOTUS Affirmative Action Decision, Part 2
In light of the evolving challenges to DE&I in the legal profession, LCLD is providing an opportunity for community members to hear from legal experts in the field, who will share their analysis and strategies for success. Join me for a conversation with:
- Anne Clark, Managing Partner, Vladeck Raskin & Clark PC
- Raquel Fox, Head of ESG Practice and Co-Head of SEC Reporting & Compliance Practice, Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom LLP
- Jennifer Kraft, Executive Vice President & General Counsel, Foot Locker
- David Schwartz, Global Head of the Labor & Employment Law Group, Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom LLP
- Liza Velazquez, Litigation Partner, Paul Weiss Rifkind Wharton & Garrison LLP
We’ll follow the discussion with a moderated Q&A from the audience—so bring your questions.